Neutron Music Player
Neutron is the professional music player with a high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which delivers the best possible Hi-Fi grade quality of sound on Android device.
The reliable, platform independent, native core provides consistent behavior on all devices. Carefully developed DSP effects such as Parametric or Graphic EQ, Surround Sound, Crossfeeder, Crossfader, Tempo, Pitch and others, help to tune audio to a desired result.
Neutron can source music files from device or network sources such as SMB/CIFS, UPnP/DLNA, FTP, WebDAV and send audio either to headphones, or directly to USB DAC or to UPnP/DLNA renderer without a format limitation!
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for the best result.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing.
* Bit-perfect playback.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, OPUS, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM).
* DSD decoding (requires fast CPU, minimally DSD64).
* DOP (DSD over PCM), DXD.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams).
* Supports large media libraries.
* Network music sources:
– SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares);
– UPnP/DLNA media server;
– FTP server;
– WebDAV server.
* Output to UPnP/DLNA media renderers (up to 24-bit, 384 kHz);
* Direct output to USB DAC without format limitation (via USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz).
* 32-bit output on Android 5+.
* Device local music library management via internal FTP server.
* DSP effects:
– Parametric Equalizer (4-30 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain);
– Graphic EQ mode with 21 common presets;
– Surround Sound (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.);
– Crossfeed (better stereo sound perception in headphones);
– Compressor / Limiter;
– Time Delay (loudspeaker time alignment);
– Dithering (minimize quantization);
– Pitch, Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Speaker overload protecting filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic.
* Normalization by Peak, RMS (Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain from metadata.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time optional resampling (Quality and Audiophile modes).
* Real-time Spectrum and RMS analyzers.
* Mono mode.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by ‘Album Artist’ category.
* Folder mode.
* Clock mode.
* Timers: sleep, wake.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 VFP/NEON, ARMv8 NEON, x86 SSE2.
– DSD256 on Cayin N5iiS DAP;
– Follow Source Frequency for: Output To devices, UPnP/DLNA renderer;
– toggle track format button to show Output format;
– option Direct USB Driver:
* Volume Control – Linear Scale: to fix DACs with linear volume control;
* – Control Interface: to fix some buggy DACs (Fiio E17K);
– [+ Playlist] for Streaming entries.
– avoid duplicate mount points of external SD (recreate source to SD if it became inactive!).
– WavPack-DSD seeking.
Download: Lucky Patcher | Google Play Modded